• Welcome to Team Sol Cal
  • A Chapter of TSI.
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
autocom stage 2 clutch kit?
Brick 
has anyone ever bought one?? i need a clutch replacement and i cant find any negative feed back on this kit. i know other brands are better but im trying to stay within budget. if anyone has ever bought one or know any info on them i greatly appreciate it. also can anyone verify that i need the 20 teeth spline one right? i have a z6 thanks

this is what came out of their website.

Product Information
AutoCom is one of the largest importers and wholesale distributors of new aftermarket replacement parts for the automotive industry. AutoCom offers clutch kits, flywheels, hydraulic slave cylinders, hydraulic master cylinders, performance clutch kits, performance flywheels, and performance brake rotors, pads, and drums.

All our products are new and manufactured by original equipment manufacturers or manufactured with the same rigorous original equipment standards. Some of these companies are Asco, Daikin (Exedy), INA, Koyo, Nachi, NSK, NKK, NTN, Luk, Quinton Hazell, Sachs, Seco, and Valeo.

AutoCom has an experienced technical staff and engineering staff which is involved in product research and development. We work along side these manufacturers to help improve our products and develop new products. This same technical and engineering staff is available to you to help answer any question you might have. We have a full line of stock clutch kits, over 700 applications available from Acura to Volkswagen. We also offer light duty trucks, medium duty trucks, and some heavy duty truck clutches. Our clutch kits come with cover assembly (pressure plate), clutch disc, release bearing, pilot bushing (bearing), and alignment tool.

We offer a variety of performance racing clutch kits with increased clamp load, ductile pressure plates, and ceramic button friction material.

AutoCom also offers performance racing flywheels, bullet aluminum, and chrome moly steel. These flywheels are precision balanced, CNC machined to exact tolerances. Certified SFI specification, racing legal.

We offer performance rotors with high psi tensile strength casting. Cross drilled and slotted designed for longevity and faster heat dissipation.

All of AutoCom products are of the highest quality and best performance.
DVSDELSOL aka THE BLACK KNIGHT
1995 GRANADA BLACK PEARL HONDA DEL SOL SI
D16Z86/ STG 2 CLUTCH,
LOWER ON TOKICO BLUE/EIBACH ADJ. COILS,
ON 16x7 KUDO KENJI WHEELS

[Image: j0gp.jpg]

i just bought one for my z6.ive yet to install it but everything LOOKS to be good quality.i can take pictures if interested.

(12-17-2012, 12:58 PM)INJEN78 Wrote:  i just bought one for my z6.ive yet to install it but everything LOOKS to be good quality.i can take pictures if interested.

oh that be really nice!
D16Z86/ STG 2 CLUTCH,

no problem,ill get the pics up after school tonight.the sellers actually called me to verify make,model,year and trim before they even sent it out.great customer service if you ask me.

[Image: 428955_408783595857970_2032341864_n.jpg][Image: 154781_408783582524638_191942409_n.jpg][Image: 262690_408783585857971_1630378339_n.jpg][Image: 46428_408783609191302_708807682_n.jpg]

wow that looks really good, thanks for the picture im gonna go ahead and order it right now. i think im probably getting a good deal for the price.
D16Z86/ STG 2 CLUTCH,

mine was $87shipped.

Looks like an ACT replica, especially with the yellow paint lol, make a product review of it all when ur done Wink from install, to initial fitment, and longevity. As that's a cheap price so I hope it all turns out well for you guys Big Grin
Those who say "del sol's are girl cars" is because they were never Man enough to drive one!

yea for sure.its going to take awhile to break it in though lol.i drive 500 miles in like 2 months.

i'll probably break into the 500 alot sooner maybe in 2 weeks. ill let you guys know what my thoughts are.
D16Z86/ STG 2 CLUTCH,

Gonna go ahead and resurrect this thread to ask how performance ended up being on the autocom clutch.

Worth the money? Up to par with the standard companies?

Thanks guys!